These programs are designed to perform certain tasks to assist with modifications of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
All programs listed here have the source code available for download.
- (C#) Brawl Costume Manager — a tool for managing/previewing Brawl character costumes and CSS portraits
- (C#) Brawl Stage Manager — a tool for managing Brawl stages and .rel files in a given folder - can display stage names, .rel names, and MiscData (MSBin) contents
- (C#) Brawl Song Manager — a tool for managing .BRSTM music files in a given folder - can play .BRSTMs and display song names from info.pac
- (C#) SSS Editor — a tool for managing the Custom SSS code
- (Java) GCT Editor — can edit raw GCT (codeset) files, turning certain codes on and off
- (C#) Looping Audio Converter — a frontend to various other tools for converting audio
- takes in many input formats and has multiple output format options
- can reduce the sample rate and/or convert to mono, to reduce filesize
- can adjust volume
- can export pre-loop and loop portions of a song separately
- (C) gct — generate a GCT from a text file
See more apps
- (C#) Raw Texture Manager (2015) — allows replacement of raw textures within Melee files, as long as you define the type, size and offset.
- (Java) MiscData Editor (2012; minor changes in 2014)
- All-Star Editor — for editing All-Star mode data in common2.pac
- Event Match Editor — for editing event match data in common2.pac
Classic Stage Editor (2011) — change the stages in Classic mode by editing a section in common2.pac
- (Java) BrawlBlockMath (2012) — does the math so you know what translation and scaling values to use on rectangular Stage Builder blocks
- (Java) Brawl Stage Image Generator (2012) — automatically convert images to MenSelmapMark format (120x56 monochrome images with alpha layer)
- (Java) ConvertCSV (2011) — in tandem with ALSTT, edits song titles in info.pac using a CSV file as input
- (C#) UpdateMenuMain (2013) — automatically update mu_menumain.pac with stage icons from common5.pac and song titles from info.pac
- (C#) BrawlInstall (2013) — automatically update mu_menumain.pac, common5.pac and any of five info.pac files (if they exist) with stage icons from MiscData.brres and song titles from MiscData.msbin
- (C#) Standalone BRSTM Builder (2012) — a standalone version of the encoder used in BRSTM Builder, which was taken from BrawlBox. Done as an excercise in C# and may be useful for batch files.
- (C#) Stage Module Converter (2012) — edits variables in stage .rel files. You can change the target stage and (if applicable) the auto-spawning item
- Now included in BrawlBox (open a .rel file and right-click the top node)
- Classic Expansion Pack — updated occasionally; main thread at KC:MM
- (C#) TransferSSS (2013) — an (old, unmaintained) installer utility designed for the above pack